Friday, May 3, 2019

Command To Be Lifted

Listen to "Command To Be Lifted" on Spreaker. I'm gonna get in trouble for this podcast. Each of us deal daily with coworkers and family members that have an amazing way of ripping your plans from the path and tossing them into areas of unprepared expectation. It formulates a day of doubt, fear, shame, guilt and whatever other emotion that volunteers to burn every bridge connecting your mind to the body and soul. Have you ever looked up the definition of the word Lift? It gives off a pretty cool ray of light. The empowerment of identifying the strength of the original seed. To move to a higher place. Doesn't that give you the power of strength? Look... I don't know how people pray or meditate I just know for um-teen billion years I knew in the depths of all things present that I had to be doing it wrong. Nothing was going right. You feel empty and unworthy. The cause and effect of such storms invades your system of choice. On this show I felt it to be. I share a thought that's never fallen from me before. Yet after it arrived it was if the willingness of a giving universe whispered, "Now you're getting the idea." Command to be lifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment